2017-Jan-11 (98880) Apply Now
Job Details :
* Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc..
* Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
* Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
* Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
Job Requirements :
* Excellent communication skills.
* Certificate in occupational health and safety.
* Minimum 5 years experience.
* BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred.
- Experience5 to 10 Years
Recruiting Company Information