(98884) Apply Now
Job Details :
* Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
* Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
* Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
* Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and
handle worker’s compensation claims.
Job Requirements :
* Excellent communication skills.
* BSc in safety management, engineering or relevant field is
* Certificate in occupational health and safety.
* Minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience5 to 10 Years
Recruiting Company Information