Store Incharge,Workshop Incharge
January 15 2022
Company : JMCI Doha
Employment Type : Full time
Company Details : This Qatar based company formed in 2009 is a wholly owned and managed Irish Demolition, Dismantling, Concrete Cutting and Coring. This established business now brings its expertise, knowledge and experience gained from the many various projects undertaken over the last decade in Qatar.
Our management, supervision and coordination with clients enables us to perform and deliver any project on time. We offer a complete Engineering service, controlled project management and uninterrupted execution of work. We ensure all projects undertaken are managed to the highest standards, and in which we comply with all legal legislation’s and safety requirements.
JMCI undertakes any size project (small or large) and is effective in dealing directly with clients as main contractor or equally as a subcontractor depending on the scope of particular project. Prior to any works commencing, careful planning and coordination with the main contractor along with full intrusive surveys are carried out to ensure safety, timescales, environmental and any restrictions are resolved in to allow an uninterrupted progress until completion. For each and every project JMCI will prepare and submit an array of documents which include fully detailed: Site-Specific Method Statements, Construction Demolition schedule Phase, Environmental Plan and Site Waste Management Plans.
By using the latest technology combined with wealth of experience and international labor has resulted in an unrivaled service in the demolition, dismantling, diamond concrete cutting and coring. If you are looking for a construction company to provide you with a reliable service at a competitive price, delivering excellent workmanship then look no further than JMCI Qatar.
· Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the store, such as receiving dates, order numbers, shipping date, etc.
· Assist in preparation of reports.
· Communicates with others to receive or transmit information regarding stock.
· Advise the management regarding the maintenance and repairs needed for the tools and equipment.
· Advise the operational departments with regards to technical maintenance and planning.
· Monitor workflow to anticipate impact of delays due to technical reasons, lack of stock etc.
· Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives and that all department employees are aware of procedures in regards to the use of tools, equipment and maintenance.
· Facilitate training and development of workshop personnel by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
· Responsible for the job allocations and flow in the workshop including scheduling on maintenance.
· Co-ordinate resources, schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
· Maintain communication with department heads and management, report unusual circumstances and share new ideas that may contribute to improved workshop operations.
Posted January 25 2022
Posted January 17 2022
Posted January 15 2022
Posted January 13 2022
Posted January 10 2022
Posted January 10 2022