1 to 2 Years
January 06 2022
Company : Al Jassim Group
Employment Type : Full time
Company Details : Al Jassim Group, fondly known as AJG, is a twenty-five-year-old prominent business group, established in 1993 by Sheikh Khalid Bin Jassim Al Thani in the State of Qatar.
Al Jassim is a diversified business group, with interests ranging from real estate to quick service and casual dining restaurants, boutique café, hospitality segment and trading of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Group plans to open a lifestyle luxury hotel, which will open its door to its guest to have an unique experience by the last quarter of 2021!
Al Jassim Group has substantial investments both in Qatar and abroad, which gives the group a leading edge in the global enterprise market.
Led by dynamic management team with a strong multi-cultural workforce of over 1000 plus people from 15 different nationalities. It possesses an in-depth knowledge of the region, its culture and business environment, while having an extensive experience in dealing with leading international brands.
With customer experience being the front and center of its execution strategy, it has a vision to expand its horizon in all the segments that it operates in. Al Jassim Group has grown from strength to strength and aims to continue its expansion & profitability journey by anticipating market trends. Driven to obtain state-of-the-art projects that add value to all its stakeholders & shareholders.
Al Jassim Group is committed to create a healthy environment for its people & customers by providing a balanced life-style.
To provide a professional frontline reception service to all tenants, visitors and prospective users at Al Jassim Business Centre.
To carry out all administrative and customer service duties required by the Business Centre Supervisor in the daily management and operation of the Business Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To provide a first point of contact for tenants and users of the Business Centre’s facilities - ensuring that all on site visitors are recorded
· To operate the telephone switchboard, ensuring that calls are handled quickly and efficiently, dealt with at the initial point of contact if possible, or quickly referred to another officer if appropriate
· To provide a call handling, mail sorting and reception service for tenants and Centre users
· To provide administrative support to tenants and users as requested, in accordance with a published portfolio of support services
· To deal with all enquiries relating to the booking of meeting rooms – including the preparation, set up and cleaning up following each appointment.
· To ensure the provision of a safe working environment for all staff, users and visitors to the Business Centre, in accordance with relevant legislation and advice from qualified health and safety professionals.
· To deal with customer complaints and aim to resolve disputes as efficiently as possible in a professional and courteous manner.
· To update all the business center tenants with any relevant literature , procedures and pertinent information .
· Submit call logs for weekly report if there is any.
Posted January 17 2022
Posted January 15 2022
Posted January 12 2022
Posted January 11 2022
Posted January 11 2022
Posted January 06 2022