January 11 2022
Company : ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Employment Type : Full time
Company Details : Since its establishment in 1996, ACTS has become a regional reference in construction consultancy services specializing in the materials and geo-engineering fields. ACTS currently operates throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
The company has witnessed a rapid expansion in its service offerings through five separate, yet complementary divisions: Testing, Inspection, Certification, Engineering Services, and Knowledge & Education.
ACTS fully equipped and modern laboratories, well-trained staff, and customer-centric services have been awarded high caliber accreditations such as the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ISO 17020:2012. The company's management systems are also certified for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
ACTS is also the local sponsoring group of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) for its certification programs in the Middle East & Africa. The company provides a large array of training programs in asphalt and concrete technologies and prepares trainees to become ACI Certified.
Additionally, ACTS has become the one-stop provider of international codes and standards for being the representative of IHS, ASTM, BSI, IEEE, and other global standard development organizations
We are hiring one (1) Data Encoder that can start asap, No experience is needed for the field of Data Encoder (but should have basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office such as excel, word, etc.)
Full Package Salary is QAR 2,500 divided (Basic: 1,050, Living: 700 Housing: 750) + company will provide shared transportation or monthly metro allowance.
Already have Qatar ID.
Must have proper documents to transfer sponsorship to our company.
Applicant must be in Qatar.
· Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
· Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
· Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
· Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
· Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
· Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
· Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Posted January 11 2022
Posted January 02 2022
Posted December 11 2021
Al Fujayrah - Fujairah - United Arab Emirates
Posted November 23 2021
Posted October 10 2021
Kannur, Kerala, India
Posted September 19 2021